Your use of www.pansardlaw.com (Website) is subject to the terms and conditions (Terms) set forth below. Access to this Website is an acknowledgment that these Terms, as amended from time to time, have been read and accepted:
- Website Content Not Legal Advice. Pansard & Associates LLC (referred to as P&A or we) publishes this Website as a service to the public for informational purposes only, and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should not consider any information on this Website to be legal advice and should not act upon any such information without seeking professional counsel.
- No Attorney-Client Relationship. Use of and access to this Website does not create an attorney-client or any other relationship between P&A and the user or browser. Please DO NOT send us any confidential information unless and until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established, as such information will not be protected by the attorney-client or any other privilege. An unsolicited transmission of email communication to any P&A professional or employee does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Content Disclaimer. The Website and all information made available through this Website are provided “as is.” P&A makes no representation as to accuracy, timeliness, currentness or completeness, of any of the information that may be accessed from this Website. P&A expressly disclaims any liability or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. P&A expressly disclaims any liability for any action, or failure to take action, in reliance on any of the contents of this Website. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with any of the contents of this Website is to refrain from using the Website.
- Advertising Disclaimer. Laws vary from state to state and are subject to change, which could affect the accuracy of the information available in this Website. The material in this Website is not legal advice or a substitute for your own legal counsel. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation and should not act on the information contained in this Website without receiving professional, individualized, legal counsel. We sometimes publish articles on new and interesting development and the issues the developments raise. Please understand that these publications do not constitute legal advice. Rules of certain state supreme courts may consider this advertising and require us to advise you of such designation. .
- Personal Use of Contents. The content of this Website is for your personal, noncommercial use. Content copies, downloaded or printed must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content on this Website including, but not limited to, all text, all graphics, and the underlying computer code, and the organization and layout of this Website are subject to copyrights owned by P&A or its licensors. Any reproduction, distribution (including retransmission or republication), or display of all or part of the content found on this Website as well as the creation of derivative works based on the content found on this Website is expressly prohibited, unless P&A has expressly granted its prior written consent. With respect to content in which the P&A is the sole copyright owner, P&A hereby authorizes the user to download and reproduce a single printed copy of such content for the user’s own personal and non-commercial use. All other rights are reserved.
- Third-Party Links. We may provide users of this Website access to other websites of possible interest by installing hyperlinks to such sites. By including a hyperlink to another website, P&A makes no representation or endorsement of the views or opinions stated therein, and expressly disclaims any liability for statements made or the content of any such websites.
- Jurisdiction. P&A attorneys practice law only in jurisdictions in which the Firm or its attorneys are properly authorized to do so. P&A does not seek to represent anyone in any jurisdiction where this Website does not comply or is in any way inconsistent with the rules governing communication of legal services in a particular state. If any communication from this Website is not in conformity with any jurisdiction's rules and regulations governing lawyer conduct, P&A will not accept representation which is based upon such communication.
- Miscellaneous. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website.To the extent the state bar rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this Website, P&A designates its office in Chicago, Illinois, USA as its principal office and designates Anne Pansard as the attorney responsible for this Website. Anne Pansard may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.